Adrian was born in the United Kingdom and studied Mechanical Engineering at University College London. An accomplished natural resources and M&A professional with respected leadership and political abilities, he has contributed insightful and innovative skills to achieving objectives during his career path.
His initial experience as the Personal Assistant to the Deputy Chairman of British Petroleum in London followed by several years at the Anglo-American controlled Johannesburg Mining & Finance Corporation, provided Adrian with the skill-sets to develop opportunities as a principal in several natural resources and energy exploration and exploitation corporations including:
Monarch Resources Limited, London, (CEO and subsequently Deputy Chairman)
- Founding shareholder of a gold exploration and exploitation company with brown and green field assets in Venezuela. The assets were developed into tailing and underground mining operations, totaling 200,000 oz p.a. on completion. The company acted as a consultant and managed Corporacion Venezolana de Guayana (“CVG”), the Venezuelan government’s gold mining interests, principally underground mines in the El Callao region. In addition, Adrian managed the 1986/7 IPO listing on the London Stock Exchange, which subsequently reached a market capitalization above GBP 200 million.
Advanced Partners International Ltd., Bermuda, Delta Minerals Corporation (CEO)
International Investment Company focused on minerals and natural resources sectors. Principal projects were:
- Venezuela: Developed a fully integrated aluminum processing plant project. The project included a 4 million ton p.a. bauxite concession controlled through DMC, Bermuda, to produce 1 million tons of aluminum.
- South Africa: JORC proven minimum 60 million oz. platinum project located on the Eastern Limb of the Bushveld complex to yield an asset with an NPV above US$4 billion.
FreeMarket Global, Bermuda, (CEO)
An international trading company that developed opportunities principally between the Middle East and the Americas.
Adrian Nash Associates, London, (Principal)
Boutique mergers and acquisitions firm responsible for US$4 billion worth of transactions:
- National Car Parks sale to Cendant Corp of the US;
- The demutualisation of the Royal Automobile Club, London SW1;
- The acquisition and disposal of secure data business, Global Switch, to Chelsfield plc.
Adrian resides with his wife and children in Southern England. Besides monitoring his current investments, he advises and mentors senior staff and board members of prominent international natural resources entities.